來源：教師招聘網 時間：2020-05-08 12:59:12
Students can master the usage of some new words, such as afraid, happy, sad and so on.
Students can retell the passage by using pictures and key words after reading.
Students can have a good eating habit and love our English class.
Key & Difficult Points:
Key point: Students can master some words about ones’ mood learned today.
Difficult point: How to describe these feelings correctly in their life.
Step 1 Warming up
1. Greet students.
2. Guess game: Give students some key words like: small, black, strong, under the ground and so on. Then let students guess. They may find the answer is ant.
3. The teacher will let students share their expressions about ants and create a situation that small ant one day helps our friend Robin. Then invite students to read the short story.
Step 2 Pre-reading
1. The teacher will create a situation that we are in a supermarket, and we happen to meet something unpleasant. Ask some students to act as each character in that situation, and let them describe their feelings about what happened to them.
2. Then the teacher will ask other students to talk about their impressing experiences, and how they felt at that time.
Step 3 While-reading
1. Let students read the passage as quick as possible in 2mins and answer the question: What does the story tell us? And invite some students to share their ideas.
2. Let students read the passage carefully in 5mins and try to number the pictures on the book.
Step 4 Post-reading
1. Let students fill in the blank to complete the sentences on the book according to the passage. They have 3mins to do. Then they will exchange their books with their desk mates and check for each other. And the teacher will invite some students share their sentences, and the teacher will give some proper feedback.
2. Give students 5mins try to retell the passage in their own words according to the sentences on the book. They can practice with their partners. Then one student will be chosen to retell the passage to the class.
Step 5 Summary & Homework
Summary: The teacher will summarize what have learnt today with students together according to words and sentences on the blackboard.
Homework: Students will share their recent experiences and their feelings about them with their parents.